About Us

My photo
Hi. Welcome to our blog. This contains all of our recent work and sometimes just random stuff that we love to write about. BlueLights specializes in wedding photography. We strive to tell the real story of your special day through our photos. Do leave us a comment. We'd love to hear from you.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Tony + Gretchen = Zachary

Last Saturday I had the opportunity to capture my first official family photo. I met Gretchen at a previous wedding we did and approached me if I can help her fix her Nikon flash, to no avail. Nevertheless, she called me the week after and asked me if I could do a family pictorial by the beach. I agreed, but on the day of the shoot, it was the weekend when CA had the one of the biggest swells i have ever seen. Our original beach location was closed due to flooding. So last minute we had to re-locate and good thing it was close to the ever reliable "favorite spot" Montage Hotel at Laguna Beach. We had a blast with Zachary their 1 and half year old son. This assignment was so different to shooting a wedding where you can direct the subject on how to pose. On this occasion it was Zachary directing me. Thanks Gretchen and Tony for trusting me to capture their last family portrait in California. Good luck with your move to beautiful Colorado!









No comments: